Accounting You Can Rely On
At the Acumen Group we make it our mission to take the hassle out of accounting – allowing you as business owner to focus on the other important aspects of running a successful business.
- Acting as accounting officer to close corporations
- Business and company valuations
- Accounting assistance up to trail balance
- Business management
- Pastel accounting software consulting and training
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Compilation of financial statements for Individuals, Partnerships and Close Corporations
- Registration of companies
- Name change of companies and close corporations
- Directors and members change of companies and close corporations
- Annual return calculation and submission
- Changes to entity particulars
- Tax planning, consulting and compliance
- Individual and company income tax calculation, completion and submission of returns
- Income tax, value added tax (VAT), capital gains tax (CGT), payroll taxes including the skills development levy (SDL), unemployment insurance fund (UIF) and workmen’s compensation
- Resolving differences with SARS and queries from SARS
- Request tax directives and various other services
- Full payroll function and administration
- Structuring remuneration packages
What we Do
We Take on Your Responsibility for you
As experienced accountants, we fully understand how daunting accounting functions and taxes can be. Why not let Acumen make it their responsibility?
Acumen is trusted in providing you with the highest standard of accounting services and advice – as is confirmed by our satisfied clients. We offer a wide selection of services in order to meet the diverse needs of clients and our thorough and dedicated work ethic will ensure that you experience an exceptional quality of work at an affordable price. You can also expect us to stay abreast of the newest tax laws and regulations in order to continuously deliver service excellence.
The Acumen group is based in Cape Town Southern Suburbs, but are willing to meet with you anywhere within the Greater Cape Town region for a consultation. Make contact with us via email, phone, or our website contact page.
Let us help you grow your business